PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Simple Womans daybook 1st entry


I've seen this on several blogs in the past and wanted to try it myself.
so here goes.
If you'd like to join here is the link.
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2008/04/join-simple-womans-daybook.html

Today is Tuesday August 5th~~

Outside My Window...I see alot of sunshine after a morning of rain and a night of storms.
I am thinking...I need to finish dinner
I am thankful for...my children,my home,a good dinner
From the kitchen...I smell Amish meatloaf (new recipe!)
I am wearing...a purple t shirt and sweats
I am creating...dinner and working on my blog
I am going...to the store later
I am reading..."That Summer Place"~I only get to read about 10 pages a day but I'm enjoying it
I am hoping...to get the kids all registered for school this week
I am hearing...my 2 yr old yelling at his brother
Around the house...it's unusually quiet,but I know that won't last long!
One of my favorite things...today would be my new Bob Evans coffee I bought!YUM!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:School stuff,cleaning,tackling my dining room
Here is picture thought I am sharing...I'll add this later!















No comments: