PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Thursday, August 7, 2008

busy busy

I slep too late today.My hubby was home this morning so I stayed in bed till almost 10:00!! I never ever, ever, ever do that!I tried but just couldn't seem to wake up. I guess between the heat and being sick my body just decided it knew better than my head did.I hate it tho because now my day is just all out of whack.
I still can't believe school is starting in less than 3 weeks.
I am so not ready.I've done no shopping,gotten no supplies,all the kids want haircuts and my oldest 2 need to go to the dentist.Hubby is literally working from morning till night most days so he hasn't been around to help out much.
This time of year is always so hectic and now more so due to the fact I'll have 5 kids in school.
I always start longing for the crisp fall days around now too. This has been a weird summer as far as weather goes so who knows when we'll actually get a day like that.
I need to start on dinner but have clue what to make.
We've been eating at home nearly every single night ($$ issues)so I've run through all the standbys over and over.I have found a few recipe sites that have some great ideas.
www.allrecipes.com is my new fave. So many recipes and they even have reviews so you can get an idea of how they might turn out before you make it.
I'm off to do some laundry before we have to start drying off on paper towels.

No comments: