PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just some thoughts

I never got around to making the apple butter yesterday but I'm going to try it someday! There's just never enough hours in the day.
The hubby ended up only working for a short time so we went to my mother in laws house to drop of 3 of the kids for the day.She has horses and dogs and all kinds of room to run so they enjoy being there.It was nice to get a little break I must say.
We only had my oldest daughter and the 2 youngest so we walked around the flea market which was hot but fun,then we ate dinner at a local place famous for it's wings. (it was actually where hubby and I had our 1st date,real romantic huh??!!)
We had a nice day.

I've been keeping an eye on the giant hurricane headed for Louisiana and it's just so frightening.I have family in Florida so every time there's a storm down there I worry.My thoughts and prayers go out to all those people in it's path. I hope they can get to a safe place. I can't imagine feeling that helpless,just knowing it's coming and not a single thing to do about it.


No comments: