PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Horsin around



I took these pics of my oldest daughter and my mother in laws house over the weekend and this is one of 3 horses that she has.
We've watched this horse be born and then grow into this giant majestic animal.(she's actually standing on a chair next to him)They hired a trainer last year to teach them to ride and break him in.(I believe that's the term)She has been waiting and wanting to ride him for so long and she finally got to do it.I was nervous about it but they both did really well.He's a pretty mellow horse compared to his mom and sister.Both of whom are very excitable and stubborn.I thought it was just so amazing to see how far he had come.
I'm not a big horse person and know very little but I always enjoy being around them.
My silly camera decided to stop working when she was actually on the horse so I'm hoping to get a few shots of her when she goes back this weekend.She really seems to have a connection with these amazing animals.It's funny that all 3 of my girls love the horses but none of my boys seem in the least bit interested.Wonder why that is?



No comments: