PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Monday, September 8, 2008

The Festival hopping has begun!

Well,we went to our 1st festival of the season yesterday and it's one of many more to come over the next couple of months.There were actually like 3-4 going on but we went to the closest one to us. We've gone almost every year for at least 15 years or more.It's always super hot and insanely crowded but so much fun.The smells of all that wonderful greasy food and the quaint little craft booths.(I didn't go overbaord,just a BBQ sandwich and some fried shrooms)There's tons of stuff for the kids to do as well. My oldest son decided he had to go with his friends for the last 2 years and this time my oldest daughter seemed to cringe every time one of hers went by and saw her with (yikes!) her family!!!
The weather this year was actually much cooler than it usually is and that made it more enjoyable.I look forward to these festivals all year and it's one sure sign that fall is coming.I think we have 2 on the agenda for next weekend!


My family at the Festival~(oldest son not seen due to humiliation/has to look cool factor)








1 comment:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Amy!
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit! I'm so happy you ran across my blog. I've enjoyed reading though your blog and getting to know you & your lovely family a little. Love the photos of your daughter with the horse, nice photography Amy!
I'm going to try your crock pot apple butter, sounds so easy. We love good apple butter and cherish it when we have some.
Please stop by again and you can be sure I'll be stopping back to see you!!
Hugs, Sherry