PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daybook~Remembering



Today~September 11,2008~

Outside My Window...is sunshine.

I am thinking... of that day 7 years ago.

I am thankful for...my family and friends,especially today

From the kitchen... oldest daughter getting ready for school.

I am wearing...green shirt and shorts

I am creating...mmm,nothing right now.

I am going... dogsit again today

I am reading...a few blogs this morning

I am hoping... for some peace

I am hearing...my 2 yr old chase the dog

Around the house... Laundry,dirty dishes,and a bunch a fall stuff waiting to be put out

One of my favorite things... is the crisp fall air this morning

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
We all should take at least a moment today to remember.Where were you? What were you doing? I was standing in my kitchen after getting my 2 oldest off to school,I was watching the news when it happened.My hubby was home and I think we were just shocked.Was this true? Sadly it was.I remember crying and being so fearful of what would happen.This truly changed all of us and our country forever.
Has it really been 7 years already? We've all moved on but I know I'll never forget.
Today I will still pray and shed tears for all of those who lost their lives and the loved ones they left behind.




2 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

That's a great post!!! Blessings to you! Nancy

lynn said...

I can't believe it's been 7 years already. It was such a weird day, it just didn't seem real.