PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day


Well,I have too many different thoughts swirling around in my head to actually write about anything in particular today.
It's been a long week.
Some of the highlights~
~trip to ER for 2 yr old,he's a-ok now thank god.
~same 2 yr old got an eraser stuck in his nose
~still looking for a house~very aggravating
~many end of year school functions
~got a new cell phone that I love but can't figure out
~went to the lake yesterday,had a picnic and went out on a boat.Fun but my 5 yr old daughter screamed bloody murder every time we went over 3 MPH.
~got sunburned
Today we'll be doing major cleaning around here and the yard is in sad, sad shape.
I'm thinking we might just have a quiet Memorial Day at home tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.


Photobucket

No comments: