PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Friday, May 16, 2008

Gloomy Friday


Well,it's a new day and after several meltdowns and a glass of merlot last night
I'm feeling a bit more on top of things today.
Sometimes we all have those days don't we?
It's a dark and dreary one here today and I absolutely have to run some errands that I've been putting off all week.
My middle son had his 1st cub scout event this week and it's been postponed due to the weather.He's so not happy about that. He just wants to be involved in everything and I'm so glad that he's social. I've been noticing some changes in him recently.He comes home and changes his clothes and he has this obsession with spiking his hair all up. He sprays about 1/2 a bottle of gel in it then asks me"do I look cool?"
Of course I tell him he does then I show him that you really don't need all that much gel to get that spike that he's looking for.lol!
He's just so funny and growing up every day.Time just flies at lightening speed I guess.My oldest daughter is approaching her 13th birthday this November and that just blows my mind.
My oldest son will be elegible for his temp driving premit in 9 months!!! What!!??
He's also trying to get a job at a grocery store nearby.You can only work 20 hours a week at his age but I think it would be wonderful for him!

Well, anyway I'm off to do some cleaning and run my endless errands.
Let's hope the sun decides to poke it's head out for a bit today!

update~it's now almost 4 pm and it's turned into a gorgeous day!!YAY!

No comments: