PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Thursday, May 29, 2008

BBQ



I have a real problem with BBQ sauce,I could seriously put it on anything.
I've been on a quest to find a really good homemade BBQ sauce recipe.I've tried a few but none of them made my mouth water so I'm experimenting with my own.
I made a batch that was so spicy my mouth burned for 2 days and then another one tasted like poo so I made this one last night and I must say I thought it was my best so far.
It's still a work in progress but here it is.

3 cups ketchup
3 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP maple syrup
dash of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
2 TBSP prepared mustard
1 TBSP onion powder
1 TBSP garlic powder
dash of lemon juice
1 tsp paprika
dash of hot sauce
If you want more heat I'd add some cayenne pepper,but not too much if you value your taste buds!

I used it on chicken and I'm going to try ribs next.







Photobucket

No comments: