PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Nights In Rodanthe"

I finally got to watch a movie that I've been dying to see over this past weekend.
"Nights In Rodanthe". I read the book (by Nicholas Sparks)awhile back and absolutely loved it.
The movie was a bit different in places but still a very romantic and yes SAD story.
I think the REAL star of the show was the house! It's an almost eerily beautiful beach house in North Carolina called "Serendipity". It suited the movie perfectly and it made me want to go there and live in that house!!(at least visit)
The beach shots were gorgeous and you definitely got swept up in the haunting love story between those characters.(played perfectly by
Diane Lane and Richard Gere)
A wonderful movie but get your Kleenex ready!









No comments: