PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Aunt Ruthie and some thoughts



I found this scripture on this wonderful blog/website that I visit often.
It struck me today.

Isaiah 43: 18-19
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”

I do have a bad habit of dwelling on the past.I know that I shouldn't and that is a struggle for me daily.

If you get a chance and have not been to see Aunt Ruthie at her "Sugar Pie Farmhouse" then you must go right this very minute!!!
Wonderful lady and very inspiring.I love all her decor and awesome recipes!
There is even a message board to chat about home,family,etc




My peonies have finally bloomed!! I just love these so much.They are my 2nd fave flower (next to a rose) and they seemed to be taking their good old time but they have arrived.I only wish they could stay around longer than they do.
They smell mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,heavenly!








No comments: