PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Monday, May 25, 2009

New recipe blog

 


I'm working on a new recipe blog.I haven't updated my old one in ages so I thought I'd just start fresh with all my old ones and some GREAT new recipes I've found.
I love trying the new stuff but it's funny how I go back again and again to all my old favorites.
I made a taco salad recipe yesterday that I've had for more than 20 years and it still tastes great and brings back many memories of my family,friends and so many dofferent occasions.
When I make certain dishes I can literally put myself back at that Christmas dinner or one of the (many!) baby showers that we've had through the years. Those are very special memories for me.It's funny how we can taste a food and be transported back to a certain time or even a feeling.
So,anway I'm going to work on that new blog hopefully soon.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday weekend!
Back to the normal day to day.;p



Posted by Picasa

No comments: