PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial day! Summer is here~

absorbastone beach porch Pictures, Images and Photos

Wow!It's been more than a month since I've posted.I guess life just happens and there are never enough hours in the day it seems.
I can not believe Memorial Day weekend is here again! My kids will be out of school for the summer soon and I'm looking forward to not being on such a rushed schedule for a few months.
There are tons of roses,peonies,clematis,etc blooming all over here and we have a nest of baby birds and the mommy living in my basket on the porch.It's so peaceful where we live now.I'ts taken some getting used to being so isolated but it sure is nice.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy weekend!







No comments: