PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Saturday, March 1, 2008

My pity party is over~


I've been so bad about blogging this last week or so but it's been difficult for me to collect my thoughts and feelings into anything even sensible or read-worthy.
There are many things going on in my life that have sent me plummeting into that loathsome world of self-pity that I've been wallowing in for months now.
I won't go into all the details here but suffice it to say our lives have been turned upside down and twisted almost beyond recognition.
I always fancied myself to be a pretty strong and resilient woman but I had let myself turn into a crying desperate shell of myself,someone I really did not like at all.So very, very sad.
I feel like I'm coming out of that.Thank you god!
I have many wonderful family members and friends,(their prayers and words have seen me though more than you can imagine)and of course my own husband and children that keep me going even when I feel like crawling in a hole and never coming out.your kids have a way of not tolerating their mom giving up!
We've been through many changes and challenges and I have no idea what tomorrow,next week,or next year will hold for us but today we're ok.My family is here and healthy and we are blessed in so many ways.
I know that whatever lies in store that I'll survive it one way or another.
It's funny that no matter how dismal a situation seems there is always a lesson to be learned and a light at the end of the tunnel.At times that light seems dim but I think in my case anyway, it's getting a bit easier to see.

No comments: