PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little break


I've never spoke of this here on my blog but I've been dealing with panic attacks and depression for about 7 years now. I feel that I have it under control at times,but then other times it gets the best of me.I'm having alot of scary episodes lately and will be getting back on medication.It seems at this point I have no choice.If you've never been through this I can tell you that it is a very terrifying place to be and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I hate it,and I hate feeling out of control.
I'm going to be gone for a bit,hoping and praying to get myself back where I need to be.
Bye for now~



2 comments:

lynn said...

Take care of yourself Amy. No experience with panic attacks but have dealt with my share of depression. I know how rough it can be.

Amy said...

Thank You Lynn.