PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Friday, March 7, 2008

My Friday feel good~

Well with the foot of snow that we're expecting here by tomorrow and being snowed in the house with 7 kids and a cranky hubby for a couple of days I thought this seemed like a good day to start this weekly post.
It will be images of my fave things~places,people,music,books all the things that lift my spirit,sooth my soul,take me to another place and make me smile.
My kids are watching a movie,the fire in the fireplace is going, the chicken is roasting in the oven,and the 9,000 other things I need to do today can wait~ off we go!

The 1st is one of my very fave places in the world to be...the mountains in Tennessee.I love to go all times of the year but the spring and fall are absolutey the most beautiful.

view of the city in Autumn

my fave restaraunt"Park Grill"

more of fall

Spring

gorgeous

A lovely old church in Cades Cove

these are redbud trees and bloom every spring,they're all over the place


the skylift~you will NEVER see me on this


The old Mill~another great place to eat

a magnificent cabin in the mountains


seriously now,you can't go there without eating here

one of my fave spots to visit~The Christmas Place.It's christmas all year long!



Well now that we've done a bit of sight-seeing let's grab a towel and a glass of wine and head out here...........

and while you're out there watch out for THESE!!


Yep,I feel better




No comments: