PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Icy morning and sick kids

Well school was delayed 2 hrs this morning due to the icy roads. I woke up at 6 am to the wonderful sounds of my middle son vomiting all over our bedroom.This came after my oldest son woke me up at 2 am to tell me his nose was bleeding AGAIN,(the 3rd time in 2 days)
That scares me.He's also complaining of a headache and stomach ache so we're headed to see our Dr this morning.
He went to the skatepark over the weekend and he never tells me when he falls so I live in fear that he might have hit his head and not told me. I'm really hoping it's just his sinuses being irritated or something of that nature.
I can tell already it's going to be a long day.

No comments: