PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love day!


Happy Valentines day!

This day used to be all about me and the person I was dating or my hubby and what card or flowers I would get or which fancy restaraunt we would have dinner at.

Over the years it's changed and now it seems V-day is mostly all about the kids.Making out valentines to exchange at school,finding cute little candy hearts to suprise them with. It's so fun and they are so into it!(not to say I wouldn't love a card or some flowers tho!)

I got them all suprises for later (chocolate of course)and I'm going to make little heart shaped pizzas for them for dinner.



The Dr told us that my oldest son had broken and swelled blood vessels in his nose and that he needed to stay inside and put vaseline on them for at least 3-4 days.He's home from school again today.I'm so glad it wasn't something more serious!


No comments: