PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thinking of fall~~~





Gosh it sure has been hot around here!I make no secret of the fact that I don't like the heat and really just don't do well in it at all.(cranky,tired,etc)
It's definitely had my mind wandering to fall with the cooler temps and crisp air.I thought I'd post some pics to remind me that all this summer heat will soon turn to cool breezes and all the warm and wonderful colors of fall.Call me crazy but I might go get a fall candle out and light it up just to help get me there!
There are a couple OF new scents at Yankee Candle that I'm looking forward to trying out.
One is this "Apple Pie"
YUM!

The other is this...."Mountain Lodge".That reminded me of Tennessee.




I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you!!!

Just A Girl said...

Hi Amy, I just found you in my twitter followers thing and I'm not sure how I missed you, but I stopped by and I'm ever so glad that I did. I love you blog ;-). Scrolling down the page to find Rick Springfield put a huge smile on my face. He's one of my favorites too!! I saw him in a small San Diego venue about 17 years ago and he was still going strong.
I hope you have a lovely evening.
God bless, Cori