PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer is a comin and other random thoughts

Wow it's really warm here today! I absolutely have to get out and do some weeding this afternoon but I might wait till it cools off a bit.It went from Spring to Summer in like a minute!

I made a new veggie lasagna over the weekend and hope to post it tomorrow.I have to say it was pretty good!It was actually a really nice weekend,I spent time on Saturday with some family that I had not seen in several years.That's always good.

Going totally off topic but.........there are not too many movies that I'm ever excited to go see but right now I really want to see this~




and this!


Yes,I am a huge SATC fan,watched every episode ever and I'm anxious to see what happens between Carrie/Mr Big/Aidan!!!

So anyhoo tonight I have to help my 9 yr old son finish a report on George Washington and somehow manage to dress him up to look like GW!Should be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have the same weather, it feels more like July here! I can't wait to see both of those movies, summer fun!