PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some Christmas thoughts and pics~



I must admit that I'm not as excited about Christmas this year as I usually am,not to be a downer but there have been so many trials this past year that I guess maybe I just feel a bit worn down.
I've been reading my bible alot lately,especially in the mornings.It's comforting and brings me some peace in this crazy thing that is my life.
I truly love Christmas and I'm trying to be festive,really I am!I know the kids are super excited and putting up the tree,decorating it and making the cookies have been so much fun.
My youngest is almost 4 so needless to say he is really into it this year and even got into the cookie making.
I am blessed and I know it,even through the hardest times I know things could be so much worse.
I'm going to brave some stores and try to get the last of my shopping done today,I think that entails a trip to Starbucks for that yummy peppermint mocha!
Here are some pics I've taken over the last week or so,putting up the tree,making cookies,etc~

2 little ones helping put the tree up





5 of my kids in front of the tree(and Bella)

My middle son

My youngest girlie The tree
The tree and mantle,I arranged it nicely but the kids keep "rearranging" it!
My youngest rolling cookie dough(all that rolling play do came in handy!)

making cookies My middle daughter and Bella







No comments: