PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook


Wow,it's chilly here!It feels more like late November than mid October.It's like we skipped from hot weather to cold overnight!
I've enjoyed breaking out the warmer quilts,sweaters, and crock-pot this week to make a few cozy up meals,pot roast,mac n cheese w/ham,chili.I also pulled out the bread machine and fired it up this morning,the house smells so good!
I haven't done this in awhile so today seemed to be agood day for it.................

My Daybook for Thursday October 15th 2009

Outside my window... gloomy,windy,and chilly
I am thinking... I need to get so much done
I am thankful for... my dad who turned 88 yesterday
From the kitchen... bread!
I am wearing... red sweater and black pants
I am creating... nothing really right now
I am going...to pick up my daughter from choir and to the store later
I am reading...nothing right now
I am hoping...to be able to take the kids to the Pumkin patch this weekend
I am hearing...the kids
Around the house.....kids playing,dog sleeping,the usual
One of my favorite things right now.......Reese Whitherspoons new fragrance for Avon,got a sample in the mail and it's just so romantic and pretty.

Well,that's it for today.I'm really hoping the weather improves a bit of the kids are going to need winter coats on trick or treat night!





Photobucket

No comments: