PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blessings for the New Year


Wow,it's been quite awhile since I've posted but things have been really hectic the last month or so.
I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays with your loved ones and hopefully you're enjoying a peaceful start to the new year.
We had a good Christmas and celebrated our 2 oldest boys birthdays on Jan 1st.
I am faced with many challenges in this new year but I'm hopeful and looking ahead and I'm so full of faith and support from my family that I know things will be ok.
I've always loved angels and cherubs but it seems lately I NEED to be surrounded by them more than ever so I've started putting out my collection again.I have candles,figurines,pictures,plates etc etc.I'm finding them very comforting right now.
I have a pretty full day ahead today and the kids all go back to school on Monday so lots to keep me busy.
I have a few wonderful recipes that I stumbled across over the holidays and I want to post them soon so I hope to be back to blogging a little more often.

1 comment:

lynn said...

Happy New Year!!