PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday thoughts~


"If we see light only with our eyes and not with our soul,we have missed it's true beauty"

~Helen Keller

I'm dealing with alot of things right now.Despite hurdles I'm forced to overcome I am remaining positive and looking to the future.
I have circle of supportive family and friends and what a blessing they've been to me and my family.I hope they all know how much I appreciate them.

I can't believe how fast this summer is flying by.My kids go back to school in 5 weeks! WOW! Fall is right around the corner and that can never come too soon for me!
My oldest son is learning to drive and boy that's a difficult one for me to handle.
Seeing him riding a skateboard is terrifying let alone sitting behind the wheel. Anyone have some extra nerves of steel they want to send me?

So anyway,life goes on with many changes and milestones every day.
One day at a time...................



No comments: