PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Saturday, February 7, 2009

Missing someone

Have you ever missed someone so much that it took your breath away?

"From Where You Are"~
Lifehouse



So far away from where you are These miles have torn us worlds apart And I miss you Yeah, I miss you
So far away from where you are Standing underneath the stars And I wish you were here I miss the years that were erased I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things I never thought that they’d mean everything to me Yeah, I miss you And I wish you were here
I feel the beating of your heart I see the shadows of your face Just know that wherever you are Yeah, I miss you And I wish you were here
I miss the years that were erased I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face I miss all the little things
I never thought that they’d mean everything to me Yeah, I miss you And I wish you were here So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart And I miss you Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

No comments: