PINK PAINTED LADY~


"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me"



Philippians 4:13



Monday, October 13, 2008

Have you had your mammogram?



Sadly,I must admit that it's been several years since I've had one.It shames me to even say that and it really does weigh heavily on my heart to get one done soon.
I wish we would take care of ourselves more than we do but I know many women who do not get them regularly.I have breast cancer in my family so you'd think that I'd be more on top of it.I've seen a loved one endure the lumpectomies and radiation.
You think about it and swear you will make an appt but then the time just seems to get away from you.
We all MUST do this for ourselves and so we can be here for our families,our children and grandchildren.I want to be that 90 year old woman sitting on my porch holding my great grand-babies!



No comments: